Corporate Massage Solutions
Chair massage is a very effective tool in the reduction of stress, tension and mental fatigue. This massage also reduces the chance of repetitive stress injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. The massage, done on a massage chair, brings relief from low back, shoulders, neck and arm soreness, while invigorating the mind and body.
Chair Massage (On or off site)
- 10-20 minute sessions per person
- Minimum 8 people
Benefits of Regular Corporate Massage
- Make employees feel valued and rewarded.
- Reduces employee illness and absenteeism for conditions such as blood pressure and stress related injuries such as headaches, neck and lower back pain.
- Less job related workman's comp time loss (quicker return to work)
- Studies show an increase in speed and accuracy on math computations and enhanced alertness.
- Low cost perk - 100% deductible - no loss of work time, can be done on breaks.
Benefits to Employees
- Reduction of stress and anxiety.
- Reduction of headaches, neck and low back pain.
- Increased energy and mental clarity.
- Lowers risk of job related injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
- Improvement in overall health.
Sponsoring a corporate massage program can only be of benefit to you and your employees. Whether the cost is paid by you or the employee, the service will still be viewed as a positive experience. It will demonstrate to your employees that you are committed to improving their health and safety. The improvement you see in the positive atmosphere of the company along with the improved health and attitude will make this venture well worth your effort.